WCGS PTFA familiarisation tests give boys and girls in Year 5 an opportunity to experience what it is like to sit an 11+ entrance examination. The tests are designed to provide a learning experience for your child, helping to prepare them for what they will encounter when sitting real entrance exams.
The tests will be held at 沃灵顿文法学校. 测试s went on sale on this website at noon (12pm) on 1 January 2022.
365买球网站将提供两种不同的测试. 测试一个 will consist of one Maths paper and one English paper. 测试B will consist of a different Maths and English paper. The English and Maths papers will each last 40 minutes with a short break between them.
Both 测试一个 and 测试B will be multiple choice and will be set to the same standard based on the Key Stage 2 curriculum.
Comprehensive feedback will be provided for each child for both papers as outlined in the "测试结果" section below.
The price of each test session (which includes both an English and a maths paper) is £42.50. A number of free test places will be available for children eligible for pupil premium funding or free school meals; details of how to apply for these free places is set out below.
We will be holding morning and afternoon sessions on the following dates in 2022 :
The morning tests will begin at 9:30am and will be finished by 11:15am. The afternoon sessions will start at 1:30pm and will finish at 3:15pm.
You may book either test for your child or you may wish to consider booking both tests. Please note that when booking you may book multiple dates for the same child before paying, however if you are booking for more than one child you will need to book and pay for each child separately.
- 测试一个 results will be published shortly after the completion of all 测试一个 sessions; similarly 测试B results will be published after all 测试B sessions have finished.
- An overview of each child's results will be sent out by email to the email address used when making the test booking. 除了, results for all candidates will be published on this website by candidate number and will be available for download in both pdf and Excel formats.
- The following feedback will be provided for each child:
- Standardised score in English and Maths and a combined overall score
- A breakdown of the child's score by topic for both the English and Maths papers to help identify areas where the child did well or where perhaps more attention is required
- Feedback on the number of questions for which no mark was awarded (eg. 答案不正确，没有答案)
- To help understand each child's performance relative to those sitting each test the following information will also be published:
- The standardised score for each candidate by candidate number together with each child's relative ranking within the cohort sitting the test
- The test papers are the property of the PTFA and will not be made available to parents, 导师或任何第三方
和往年一样, students in Year 5 who are eligible for Pupil Premium Funding or Free School Meals will be able to apply to sit one 测试一个 for free. Parents will be able to apply for one of these PTFA funded places in the following way:
- For students whose school receives Pupil Premium Funding you will need a letter from your child's school to prove they receive pupil premium for them. 请将此信电邮至: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with the next step.
- For students currently eligible for Free School Meals please visit http://pps.lgfl.org.uk, enter your details and either take a photograph or screenshot of the 页面 that shows your entitlement to Free School Meals. 请将此电邮至: email@example.com and we will be in touch with the next step.
Successful applicants will be given a confirmation code to enable them to book a 测试一个 place at no cost to them. Please note that this must be obtained prior to booking.
- Please do NOT contact 沃灵顿文法学校 about these tests. 如果您有任何疑问，请发送电子邮件: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 沃灵顿文法学校 will be used only as a venue for the tests. The staff of the School are not involved in the writing or marking of papers and are not used for invigilation purposes.
- 更多资料可参阅365买球网站的 常见问题 页面